About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

An Obvious Fact (Walt Longmire #12)An Obvious Fact by Craig Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book went on my request list as soon as I heard about its release for I am a fan of Walt Longmire books by Craig Johnson.
This book may be read as a stand-alone for new readers; but why deprive yourself of the pleasure of reading all eleven books in this series about the sheriff of Absaroka County, Wyoming, his best friend Henry Standing Bear, Vic and Cady.


View all my reviews

No comments: