About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

 Razor Girl: A novelRazor Girl: A novel by Carl Hiaasen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I requested this book from my library as soon as I heard it published release date, and it was finally my turn to read it.
I look forward to Carl Hiaasen's books because he has such a true satiric eye on our culture, and at the same time, this reader shakes her head and thinks he must be reporting because why would the author make this stuff up? He even gives a minor character the name Juveline because an arresting officer misspelled juvenile on her report.
I recommend this to fans of Carl Hiaasen.


View all my reviews

No comments: