About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Surrender the WindSurrender the Wind by Rita Gerlach
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I downloaded this ebook to my Nook library when it was free in 2012. I like historical fiction. I was disappointed in the characters as they seemed to be stereotypes who went from one crisis to the next.
I recommend it only to fans of the author and this genre.


View all my reviews

No comments: