About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Odessa Sea (Dirk Pitt, #24)Odessa Sea by Clive Cussler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read it because I enjoy Dirk Pitt and Al.
I give it 5 stars because Dirk Pitt is swashbuckling even in an age of RPGs and automatic weapons. Of course Dirk can do what did, and he can keep me entertained.
I recommend it only to fans of the series.


View all my reviews

No comments: