About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Wedded to War (Heroines Behind the Lines: Civil War #1)Wedded to War by Jocelyn Green
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This ebook was free from Barnes and Noble when I downloaded it to my Nook library. Green was a new-to-me author, and I enjoy historical fiction. Green based her fictional heroine on the life of a historic woman, Georgeanna Woolsey. I rated this three stars because some of the story-telling is uneven.



View all my reviews

No comments: