About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Oklahoma Christmas BluesOklahoma Christmas Blues by Maggie Shayne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded this ebook from Barnes and Noble when it was offered as a Free Friday selection. It is an enjoyable and entertaining novella available to promote Shayne's next novel.
I recommend this book to readers who enjoy Christian romance genre.


View all my reviews

No comments: