About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

The Echo of Old BooksThe Echo of Old Books by Barbara Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like this is a book about books; it has dual time-lines; and there are conflicts from toxic relationships.
Sometimes there is too much bitterness that keeps the reader stuck with the bitter people when this reader just wanted to move the story forward.
I cannot recommend this book to some people: but to the rest of you readers I highly recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: