About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

The Real DealThe Real Deal by Caitlin Devlin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was in my Kindle library since January 6, 2024 when I downloaded it as part of the First Reads Promotion.
I enjoyed the book. I usually save the fourth star for book I recommend to other readers. I am reluctant to recommend it when I am unaware if the next reader might feel triggered by stories of emotional abuse of young girls by someone they respected and tried to please.

View all my reviews

No comments: