About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Unexpectedly Yours (Pine Falls Book 1)Unexpectedly Yours by Coleen Kwan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This e-book has been in My Digital Library since May 17, 2019.
I enjoyed the story and the characters this author developed. I enjoy reading stories with characters this reader can care about and can hope things will work out for them.
If you enjoy romances for entertainment, I recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: