About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, October 03, 2026

Fair Are the Meadows: Christian Historical Fiction with Small Town Romance Set on the Frontier of Midwestern America (Home to Green Creek)Fair Are the Meadows: Christian Historical Fiction with Small Town Romance Set on the Frontier of Midwestern America by Lauraine Snelling


I borrowed this book from my local library. I requested it as soon as I found out it would be relased soon because I read the first two books in the trilogy. I enjoy the stories of these pioneers.
There were sections of the book when verses of hymns were added in the story. Perhaps this would have been more effective in an audiobook. to this reader, it felt more like page-filler.
I still recommend this book to readers of this genre and fams of books by these authors.

View all my reviews

No comments: