About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, October 05, 2026

Falling for the Hometown Girl (Marshall Ranch, #2)Falling for the Hometown Girl by Shelli Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This e-book has been in My Digital Library since July 12, 2019. I collect these romance e-books when offered as a #Free Friday promotion.
I read these for entertainment. I enjoy the stories when the characters are able to figure their situation out.
I recommend this one.

View all my reviews

No comments: