About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, October 04, 2026

In the Great QuietIn the Great Quiet by Laura Vogt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded this book when it was offered as a Prime First Read for March 2026.
I enjoy reading stories of pioneer women because those stories are set in times of my own 2nd-great grndmothers whose names I learned through research.
I like reading the words ande phrasing this author uses.

View all my reviews

No comments: