About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, October 09, 2026

Robert E. Lee on Leadership: Executive Lessons in Character, Courage, and VisionRobert E. Lee on Leadership: Executive Lessons in Character, Courage, and Vision by H.W. Crocker III
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book has been in our home library since 2009 because my husband enjoys the study of the Civil War era.
This book is more about educating young adults about what Robert E. Lee has to teach future leaders . At the end of chapters the author offeres 2-8 points which the author calls "Lee's Lessons." If these "Lee's Lessons" are the only information a reader takes the time to read and then to strive to incorporate into the reader's life, the act of doing so will be worth the effort.
I recommend this book, and wish some current politicians might learn from it.

View all my reviews

No comments: