About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Taste of Heaven and Earth

A Taste of Heaven and Earth/a Zen Approach to Cooking and Eating With 150 Satisfying Vegetarian Recipes A Taste of Heaven and Earth/a Zen Approach to Cooking and Eating With 150 Satisfying Vegetarian Recipes by Bettina Vitell



This was a Christmas gift from my daughter in 2002. There were directions for preparing tofu for cooking I did not know before I read this book. (The family still did not like tofu after I learned to properly marinate it.) A favorite recipe was Bechamel sauce (p. 163).

View all my reviews >>

I wanted to post my review before I loan this book to a friend.
I don't need the cookbook as much as I once did as all members of my family consider themselves "recovering vegetarians."

No comments: