About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Morgawr (Voyage of the Jerle Shannara, #3)Morgawr by Terry Brooks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Morgawr is the twenty-fourth book I read in my quest to read the Shannara books in our home in their chronological list order.

This book includes good, descriptive battles that had to be resolved from conflicts that started in the first two books of "The Voyage of the Jerle Shannara" trilogy. My three-star rating may indicate a weariness with this project.

I recommend this book to fans of the series. First time readers of the Shannara books by Terry Brooks are recommended to start elsewhere.

View all my reviews

No comments: