About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Any Other Name (Walt Longmire, #10)Any Other Name by Craig Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Boy howdy, this is an exciting book. This is the tenth book in the Walt Longmire series by Craig Johnson. If you are only watching the A&E tv series, you are missing out on the excellent writing craftsmanship of Craig Johnson who writes excellent dialogue for his characters and paces the story so this reader has to keep reading.

View all my reviews

No comments: