About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, July 18, 2016

The Brain's Way of Healing: Remarkable Discoveries and Recoveries from the Frontiers of NeuroplasticityThe Brain's Way of Healing: Remarkable Discoveries and Recoveries from the Frontiers of Neuroplasticity by Norman Doidge
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I appreaciate medical nonfiction books that explain information to me in understandable terms. I enjoyed reading about information that may help patients with Parkinson Disease, traumatic brain injuries, strokes, dyslexia, listening, and seeing as there is more research into neuroplasticity of the brain.
I recommend this book to all readers, for nearly all readers have some contact with others who may benefit from the information some day.


View all my reviews

No comments: