About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, August 05, 2016

Shadows of the Canyon (Desert Roses, #1)Shadows of the Canyon by Tracie Peterson
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This book was free when I downloaded it from Barnes and Noble to my Nook library. I read several books by Peterson that were free at the time of download, and this was the first one I could not bear to read anymore of it. I could not take any more of the repetitive whining of Alex and her harsh judgements of her antagonists. I wanted this story about a Harvey girl who worked at El Tovar in the Grand Canyon to be better, and that is the only reason I read as far as I did.


View all my reviews

No comments: