About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, May 24, 2018

In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and EntrepreneursIn the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs by Grace Bonney
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This Kindle edition was free from IHG rewards in 2017.
I was disappointed in this book, as other reviewers mentioned, it was as if these creative women were asked the same or similar questions and the author stopped when she finished that phase of her research. The book was not polished enough to make it a better read. I liked the quote from Elise Kormack and Anna Hieronimus, "Don't let go of your goals, but let go of your expectations."


View all my reviews

No comments: