About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, September 08, 2018

Sketch Now, Think Later: Jump into Urban Sketching with Limited Time, Tools, and TechniquesSketch Now, Think Later: Jump into Urban Sketching with Limited Time, Tools, and Techniques by Mike Yoshiaki Daikubara
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I bought this book on the recommendation of a review by Marc Taro Holmes, who is an instructor with Craftsy.com.
This book covers the subject of limited time, tools, and techniques. One piece of advice that stuck with this beginner is "Always finish a sketch" and his 4 bullet points that explain this advice.
I recommend it to all readers interested in Daikubara's art and this hobby of sketching.


View all my reviews

No comments: