About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, May 03, 2020

 In the Light of the GardenIn the Light of the Garden by Heather Burch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded this book to my Kindle when it was offered free-with-Prime in 2019. I did not realize it was written as "magical-realism" which is a genre I usually avoid because I often feel tricked by the author. This time I did not feel tricked; I felt as surprised as these characters were by their epiphanies and release of strong emotions.
It is a book I can recommend to others.


View all my reviews

No comments: