About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

5-Minute Sketching -- People: Super-Quick Techniques for Amazing Drawings5-Minute Sketching -- People: Super-Quick Techniques for Amazing Drawings by Pete Scully
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yes, I needed two years to work my way through the many suggestions of where to sketch people, what materials to try, and so many other suggestions to keep learning.

View all my reviews

No comments: