About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, March 14, 2021

The Given (Celestial Blues, #3)The Given by Vicki Pettersson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this trilogy so much. I might have dismissed the first book, The Taken as a paranormal mystery and romance and never read it thinking I don't read books with a paranormal aspect to it. I would have missed out if I had done that.
Yes, I kept reading because the biggest mystery was not solved until this book, but I did not feel "cheated" as I often do when the mystery is continued through book 1 and 2.
I recommend this series!

View all my reviews

No comments: