About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, May 07, 2021

The Kingless Crown (Kingdom of the White Sea, #1)The Kingless Crown by Sarah M. Cradit
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This is the May 2021 Serial Reads so I gave it a chance and quit reading it while I was 16% into the book. I think they finally introduced all the main characters and did most of the world-building. I was not in the mood for a quest so I did not finish the book.

View all my reviews

No comments: