About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, October 03, 2021

A Life Without Flowers (A Life Without, #2)A Life Without Flowers by Marci Bolden
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was available as an audiobook from Hoopla and my local library. I no longer prefer audiobooks as I no longer commute. I was eager to continue the story of Carol/Carorline and her relationship with her mother Judith and the buffer of her aunt on a RV road trip; but, I got bored of the format of the story with the flashbacks of Carol's memories before the end of the book.

View all my reviews

No comments: