About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

What Lies Beneath (Rutland crime series, #1)What Lies Beneath by Adam Croft
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was the April 2022 Serial Read selection from Barnes and Noble. Only two or three chapters were offered each day in order to finish this book. Lately the chapters are downloaded to my Nook out of order so that I have to pay attention to the chapter name to read them in consecutive order, and not just follow the ReadNext prompt.
I rates 3 stars as it is another mystery that requires two murders before the murderer is found.

View all my reviews

No comments: