About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, November 19, 2022

A White Wind BlewA White Wind Blew by James Markert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This ebook was downloaded to my Nook library when it was free from Barnes and Noble on Aug 9, 2013. I had been reading it an interval of a chapter since Sept 5, and I completed it during a bus ride.

I enjoyed the historical fiction set within some historical facts of the tuberculosis epidemic near Louisville, and the people affected by it. Empathsizing with these characters was easier after observing people affted by our most recent pandemic.

I recommend it to readers of historical fiction.

View all my reviews

No comments: