About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

An Urban Sketcher's GalwayAn Urban Sketcher's Galway by Róisín Curé
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book makes a wonderful souvenir if you have ever visited Galway, as I had the opportunity to do last year. It was given to me as a Christmas present.
If you are planning a trip to Galway, you might use this book for suggestions of places to visit during your stay.
I admire her urban sketches and other art on Instagram as roisincure and her website at https://roisincure.com .

My copy was published by currachbooks, and it contained 169 pages.

View all my reviews

No comments: