About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, August 03, 2023

Big Chicas Don't CryBig Chicas Don't Cry by Annette Chavez Macias
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I downloaded this Kindle book when it was offered as a First Read.
I enjoyed the stories of the four cousins. The chapters are titled with the name of the cousin on whom to focus. I took away one star because there were times I had to return to the chapter heading to remind myself which one of the cousins was having this problem.
I learned a few new word, and I am not going to use them. The dictionary on my Kindle made a general definition, "Spanish Slang". The context helps fill in the meaning.
I recommend this to those readers who enjoy OTHER peoples' family dramas.




View all my reviews

No comments: