About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, November 05, 2023

HybridHybrid by Brian O'Grady
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded this ebook in 2014 to my Nook library when Barnes and Nobles offered it for free. I did not read it until 2023, three years after all of us lived through the Pandemic and Lockdown for real. It makes me wonder what the author thought about the similarities and differences between the two.


View all my reviews

No comments: