About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, January 28, 2011

A Field Guide to the Familiar: Learning to Observe the Natural World (Phalarope Books)A Field Guide to the Familiar: Learning to Observe the Natural World by Gale Lawrence

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book rates 5 stars for it is worth keeping on your shelf for reference. It is divided into seasons to help the beginner observe what might be happening at any given moment at the home of the reader. I recommend it to parents of inquisitive children. There are plenty of illustrations by Adelaide Murphy.



View all my reviews

No comments: