About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Home InvasionHome Invasion by William W. Johnstone
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book caught my attention with the first chapter, and the pace of the plot kept me reading to the end. The pacing and the plot adds another half-star to the rating.
The characters are defined by their roles in the plot, and this is a weakness in the novel for me.
This is not a book I would recommend to my liberal friends because, in their arrogance and political correctness, they would dismiss the plot as unbelievable. Some of the concluding plot points are a bit too much for me.
I recommend this book for readers who wonder, "What are they thinking?" about federal politicians.

View all my reviews

No comments: