About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, August 09, 2014

The Pastor's WifeThe Pastor's Wife by Jennifer AlLee
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The Pastor's Wife was free when I downloaded it from Barnes and Noble to my Nook library.
The book can be read quickly and it is entertaining. The problem with the book is the predictable outcome for which the reader is warned on page 10, "I mean, it's the kind of stunt they pull in soap operas."
I recommend it only to fans of the Christian romance genre.

View all my reviews

No comments: