About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, December 07, 2015

Promise Me ThisPromise Me This by Cathy Gohlke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This ebook was free from Barnes and Noble when I downloaded it to my Nook library. Free Friday selections are an excellent way for me to discover new-to-me authors.
I was amazed how this reader got caught up in the stories of Michael, Owen, and Annie. Knowing how slim the chance of survival were during the historical events of this period of 20th century added to the suspense.
I recommend this book to all readers, especially those who like historical fiction.


View all my reviews

No comments: