About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

 Faery: the Final Frontier ( Lilith and the Faeries Series #3)Faery: the Final Frontier by Cathy A. Corn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I eagerly anticipated the release of the third book in the series with Lilith and Adam, and I purchased it for my Nook library.
Lilith and Adam's adventures took them from Pittsburgh to a mountain in the jungle of Ecuador back to New York city. There is another trip to Sedona for Lilith but Adam has to stay home to work. They are accompanied by urban shamans who need their help.
I recommend this book who enjoy romance mixed with the paranormal, and to those who may have read the books by Carlos Castaneda.


View all my reviews

No comments: