About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

A Bridge Across the OceanA Bridge Across the Ocean by Susan Meissner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I borrowed this book from my local library because it will be my Book Club's selection for January 2019.
I gave it five stars because the author did such a good job with story, plot, characters, and pacing. I had to stay up late to finish it because the suspense really picked up towards the last quarter of the book. Questions for the reader are at the end of the book, and I anticipate this book will provoke interesting discussion at our meeting.
I recommend this book for all readers.


View all my reviews

No comments: