About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, March 25, 2019

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Barnes and Noble offered this ebook as its Serial Read for March 2019.
It is an interesting origin story set in a dystopian future, and it begins a series. I think this content may be appropriate for older YA readers, those who are about the same age as our protagonists.


View all my reviews

No comments: