About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, April 09, 2019

 My Brother's BattleMy Brother's Battle by Meredith Allard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded this ebook for free to my Nook library from Barnes and Noble in 2012.
This historical fiction uses the history of real men and includes the fictional characters to expound on ways that may be possible for brothers to chose different armies in which to serve.
Readers who enjoy historical fiction set in this era may enjoy the book.


View all my reviews

No comments: