About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, April 08, 2019

The Urban Sketching Handbook: Working with Color: Techniques for Using Watercolor and Color Media on the GoThe Urban Sketching Handbook: Working with Color: Techniques for Using Watercolor and Color Media on the Go by Shari Blaukopf
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I put this book on my Wish List because I had previously taken two classes with Ms. Blaukopf at Craftsy.com (now Bluprint.com.) I occasionally follow her blog https://shariblaukopf.com/

There are 25 Challenges at the end of the book that provide ideas for practice.

I consider this book an Aspirational Read because many of the ideas for practice are above my beginner skill level and many artists provided their art for different ways of using similar techniques.


View all my reviews

No comments: