About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Beach BreezeBeach Breeze by Joanne DeMaio
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I finished reading Barnes and Noble's Aug 2019 Serial Reads, Blue Jeans and Coffee Beans, I checked Goodreads to discover just how many books are in DeMaio's Seaside Saga and I checked my library to see which of those books my library had available. I had previously read #3 so my next read was this #4.
I like the characters DeMaio has created in this series. I find it intriguing to follow how each characters is reacting to the death of Sal even though they agree to a pact where they will wait a year before making any life-altering choices; but do they stick to that agreement?
This is entertaining and a chance to live vicariously through the strong emotions of fictional characters.


View all my reviews

No comments: