About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Murder Through the Looking-Glass: Supernatural Beyond Time Romantic MysteryMurder Through the Looking-Glass: Supernatural Beyond Time Romantic Mystery by Cathy A. Corn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Murder Through the Looking-Glass entertains with a story that balances the suspense of a murder mystery with the suspense of romance. Supernatural Beyond Time Romantic Mystery indicates a genre for a reader. There is enough character development for Suzanne and the men in her life to hold the interest for every reader of mysteries who is curious about the outcome.


View all my reviews

No comments: