About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Bury What We Cannot TakeBury What We Cannot Take by Kirstin Chen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book has been in my Kindle library since March 2019, and I finally took the time to read it. I want to complain about when Amazon changes my "To Read" shelf to "Currently Reading" as it did months ago when I inadvertently open a book while swiping. It takes a few extra steps to put it back where I really want it to be. I also want to complain when Amazon moves a book I finished reading but did not finish the task of writing my Goodreads review for my own blog. Sometimes, Amazon you can be as annoying as a sibling messing with my stuff!.
I found this story to be suspenseful and I was worried for San-San. As much as I felt anxious and wanted to know how things turned out, I thought the ending was abrupt and left me with questions.
I highly recommend this book.


View all my reviews

No comments: