About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

One Good DeedOne Good Deed by David Baldacci
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was recommended to me because my husband knew I liked detective/film noir movies. This is set in 1949 and Archer is being released from prison but he has to stick around to meet his parole obligations. There is a dame or two; town bullies; and a couple of murders that it seems the cops and the DA may try to pin on Archer.
Grab some popcorn and be your own casting director while your imagination spins this tale while reading it.




View all my reviews

No comments: