About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, July 27, 2020

 Jude the ObscureJude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This ebook has been in my Nook library since I bought my first Nook. It was offered as part of the Kickstart Program which offered Barnes and Noble's Classics. I added it to my Goodreads shelves in 2012.
I give it 4 stars, for if you are required to read this tragedy, then the ebook ability to quickly access footnotes that explain terms no longer in use makes reading for comprehension much easier.
Finally on page 493, I read there is a movie. However, it was unavailable on Netflix and Amazon Prime at the time I read this book.


View all my reviews

No comments: