About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Boomerang BrideBoomerang Bride by Fiona Lowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded this ebook in 2013 when it was offered for free from Barnes and Noble. I have to warn some readers that if this were a movie it might be rated R, or at least PG-13 due to the erotic, well-written scenes between these consenting adults.

I enjoyed all the characters because they all contribute to the story, and they are not in the story as stereotypes as one might find in lesser stories in this genre.

Well done, Ms. Lowe.


View all my reviews

No comments: