About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, September 07, 2020

Mozart's Brain and the Fighter Pilot: Unleashing Your Brain's PotentialMozart's Brain and the Fighter Pilot: Unleashing Your Brain's Potential by Richard Restak
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I checked my library's holdings after I finished watching a Great Courses Plus course called "Optimizing Brain Fitness" taught by Richard Restak. This is the first of two books my library had.

Since this book was written in 2001, some of the text seems outdated. An example is the suggestions for the many uses of a laptop for what many of us already use our phones and apps like Evernote to do for us.

There are practical suggestions in each of the 28 chapters.

View all my reviews

No comments: