About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, November 27, 2020

This Time Next Year We'll Be LaughingThis Time Next Year We'll Be Laughing by Jacqueline Winspear
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I borrowed this memoir on Overdrive from my local library.
I eagerly anticipate the new Maisie Dobbs novels by this author, and looked forward to her memoir. She writes about her childhood and her relationship with her family of origin. It was nice to read about her extended family during 2020 Thanksgiving season when we are socially distanced from our own extended family.
I recommend it to all readers who enjoy memoirs and to all readers who enjoy this author's novels.

View all my reviews

No comments: