About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, April 27, 2023

The 30-Day Sketchbook Project: Daily Exercises and Prompts to Fill Pages, Improve Your Art and Explore Your CreativityThe 30-Day Sketchbook Project: Daily Exercises and Prompts to Fill Pages, Improve Your Art and Explore Your Creativity by Minnie Small
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This Kindle book does exactly what the title offers 30 days worth of exercises and prompts which helped me fill pages in the three sketchbooks I am currently using: sketch paper; mixed media; and watercolor paper. It opened my eyes to the new material, gouache.
Small has a YouTube channel with a playlist titled "Fill a Sketchbook with Me" https://youtu.be/vtOzbQE5X3s for those of us who need to see what she is doing to fully understand and try it ourselves.

View all my reviews

No comments: