About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Your DNA Guide, the book : step-by-step plans to connect you with your family using your DNAYour DNA Guide, the book : step-by-step plans to connect you with your family using your DNA by Diahan Southard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! This is an excellent resource that gives me a workflow to help me sort through the 13,000 plus DNA relatives MyHeritage assigned to me. The glossary at the back of the book is helpful to understand terms used by both Southard and other experts in the field of genetic genealogy. She also has a YouTube channel, Your DNA Guide, that may help if you need something more visual to understand terms. l


View all my reviews

No comments: