About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, May 27, 2023

A River to CrossA River to Cross by Yvonne Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This ebook has been in my Nook library since 2013 when it was offered for free from Barnes and Noble.
It was an entertaining read. There was enough research done by the author for this historical fiction to be believable. I recommend it to readers who enjoy Western adventure stories with a touch of romance.

View all my reviews

No comments: